We are looking for a Android Developer having following skill sets:
- At Least 3 years of work experience required as a android developer
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch
- Familiarity with Socket Programming
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
Job Code: SEA2015
Benefits at KoderLabs:
- Tech Startup Incubator Program.
- Flat Organizational Structure.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Family Health Insurance (Parents, Spouse, Children).
- Pick & Drop facility for Selected Areas.
- Handsome Salary Package.
- Bi Annual Increments.
- Performance Base Bonuses.
31st Jan, 2016
How to Apply:
To apply and view details, login to your account or register here.
Tag your friends below for this job: