Today’s employer’s care about one thing – experience. The most important skills are learned on the job. That’s why we designed a program that will train you for the job market, by the job market.Register
Turn yourself into a front-end developer
Get the practical experience you need to stand out in today’s job market. Work 1-on-1 under a vetted business for six week. Entirely remote. Always free.
Real work experience, accessible to everyone.
An Immersive Internship Program that prepares students for the world's most in-demand career. A six weeks program completely based on learning and challenges.
The internship track is built by an industry expert that let you develop the skills in the areas most important to you. Learn at your own pace, then apply that knowledge through real-world apprenticeships.
The only internship program where you be challenged at every bit of your work. You only stay if you prove yourself worthy for it.
- 4 Weeks
- 10 Skills
- 350+ Challenges
- 5 Mini Projects
- Capstone Project
Get the experience you need.
What you’ll learn
Learn the concepts and skills you need to become a front-end developer. Starting with basic to project development, all gets learned here.
What you will build it from the ground up
You will apply your learnings with real-world projects and test your knowledge with tailor-made challenges.
10Skills to learn
350+Challenges to solve
5Projects to build
Sample project work by our Intern
With this project you will learn to convert a design into a live version.
With this project you will learn how to make a design responsive to different platforms.
In this project, you will use Bootstrap to develop a part of an application.
jQuery based App
Using the existing work done earlier, you will use script to make the app live.
What you will master at?
Stress-test your knowledge with challenges that help commit syntax to memory and help you gain the skills you require.
Meet your Mentor
Shahzaib Khan is a Technopreneur, specialized in using cutting-edge web technologies & social-media strategies to bring products & campaigns from concept to a reality.
By profession a Computer & Information System Engineer, who has been building & implementing Information Systems for the last 10 years.
The Interns Community
We have had this opportunity to build something that is currently being used by a community of more than 45 thousand students.
This program helped to to develope new skills. Now I have acquired a new taste for programming and want to do more. Also WordPress was quite helpful. I can now freelance and also i am enabled to do a job.
This internship helped me alot on not just honing my skills, but also gave me the confidence on going out seeking new projects and getting me my first job as a web developer.
I do really have a great experience with internship, having very amazing learning environment that never let me bore and keep motivating me itself. Thank you so much Interns.pk!
A great opportunity! 100% recommended to those who want to get a head-start in their field! It introduced me to a whole new way of learning while teaching me new skills!
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any questions about the interns spark, the complete learning model or anything related to your career as a software developer, we are here to help you.
- When does the program start?
- The new batch of interns program will start as per the mentioned schedule.
- What will I learn?
- The goal of the program is to make you a proficient react developer with strong team skills and workflows. You'll learn fundamentals of React and built project using it.
- Is program available worldwide?
- Yes, we believe that education should be accessible to everyone. Our program is completely remote and don't have any kind of upfront cost no matter where you live.
- What's the cost of the program?
- Currently, there is no fee to learn for this premium program. It's a completely free of cost program with the certificate.
- How will i be able to access content?
- The program is completely online and you will complete the program through our interns portal.
- Will I get a certificate?
- Yes, after completing your internship successfully you will receive a certificate.