Last updated: July 16, 2017
1. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
2. We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
3. We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
5. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
6. We take no responsibility of the employeer or employee as our job is to curate and share information.
7. At times, organization decisions can affect the hiring speed of the position you applied for. So you need to remain positive and wait patiently for their decision. If you are short-listed, the employer will contact you directly to arrange for an interview. Therefore, check your email regularly and make sure your contact details are up-to-date. responsibility of the employeer contact to you, it’s totally upto them when the respond you back.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Policy at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new policy taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised policy. If you do not agree to the new policy, please stop using the Service.