Gaditek is headhunting a business development professional for handling existing and new accounts. In this role, you will serve as the lead point of contact for all partner brands account management matters, negotiate contracts and maximize profits by building relationships with executive sponsors, key stakeholders and accounts and closing agreements.
Once you are here, you will:
* Serve as the lead point of contact for all partner brands account management matters.
* Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
* Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
* Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
* Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to internal/external customer needs and objectives.
* Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives(Deals, Brands & Campaigns) to internal and external stakeholders.
* Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly results and annual forecasts).
* Prepare reports on account status.
* Collaborate with the sales team to identify and grow opportunities within the territory.
* Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
* Strong client relationship management, sales and customer service skills, with the ability to inform and persuade people.
* Team player and a social activist.
* Proactive, adaptable and readily embraces change.
* Has the ability to maintain a professional attitude and work independently with little guidance in a fast-paced, changing environment.
30th Sep, 2019