A cornerstone of CARE Foundations philosophy has always been community involvement. We at CARE believe that young people have boundless energy, enthusiasm and promise that can be tapped for the greater good. Thus, the philosophy of the CARE Summer Internship Program is to help young people realize their responsibilities, share their abilities and learn and grow with each other and offer them insight into the field of education and public policy.
The purpose of the CARE Summer Internship Program is to:
- To provide a framework by which students from diverse academic backgrounds may be assigned to CARE where their educational experience can be enhanced through practical work assignments.
- To expose them to CARE™s goals, principles and activities and inturn make them ambassador™s of CARE
- Gain experience in the work of the CARE Foundation with the objective of deepening their knowledge and understanding of the field of education, teacher training, public policy and marketing
- To provide CARE Foundation with the assistance of highly qualified students specialized in various professional fields.
- Letter of Recommendation
- Employment Opportunity with CARE
1st cycle: 1st June, 2015 to 16th June, 2015
2nd cycle: 22nd July, 2015 to 6th August, 2015
20th May, 2015
How to Apply:
To apply and view details, login to your account or register here.
Tag your friends below for this job: