Gaditek is searching for a Community Marketing Executive to be the community ambassador on online communities and social networks of one of our core business units. In this position, you will be responsible to engage and talk with potential customers, industry influencers and relevant audiences on the digital medium via social media and blogging. Your main objective is to grow a network of people that we can leverage and increase our brand reach and build a loyal following.
The ideal Community Ambassador will be tech and digital savvy individual with an energetic and outgoing personality, and strong communication, public relation management and technical writing skills. She/he should have a knack to test, learn and experiment with new features related to web development and our PaaS platform.
Once you are here, you will:
* Stay updated on industry news. (web development, hosting, social media marketing).
* Proactively create value social media groups and forums you are assigned.
* Research and produce assigned technical content based on strategy.
* Search for guest blogging opportunities.
* Track competitors and promote our platform where relevant.
* Conduct interviews of industry influencers and veterans.
* Make connections, brand your profile and invite people to test our product/services
* Study product/service features and test them out.
* Study, experiment and discover new areas in web development and hosting industry.
* BSc Degree in Software Engineering / Computer Science
* Social Media Marketing and relevant skills (tracking, managing comments, managing groups)
* Strong Communication and English writing skills.
* Web Development Skills and troubleshooting (PHP + MySQL / WordPress / Magento / Drupal / PHP frameworks)
* Google Analytics
* Basic Knowledge of SEO (optional)
* Attention to detail and multitasking
* An outgoing personality
* Bachelors in Computer Science
* Fresh or 6 months to 1 year
30th Sep, 2019