CANZ Marketing, a US-based Digital Marketing Agency, is seeking a qualified Content Writer Intern who has either 1-2 years of experience or is a fresh graduate from a renowned University. Our head office is in San Diego, California and our operations are in Islamabad where we are looking to grow our team.
The candidate must have proven expertise in writing articles that have ranked well in the Google SERPs. He/she must have a track record of writing engaging content, follows SEO best practices, and has been shared by a lot of the readers. The prospect should have the ability to use tools such as Ahref, Google Analytics to find target topics and keywords.
The ideal person must be an energetic, passionate, a quick learner, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. He/she must be able to follow directions, multitask, ramp up quickly on new concepts, and implement new strategies following best industry practices.
This is a paid position with possibility of turning into a permanent position for the candidate who can deliver, can fit in our team and has the right mindset.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Digital Marketing, Journalism or related field
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
You will be given an opportunity to work with some of the sharpest minds in the digital marketing industry of Pakistan. You will consistently receive, both, in-person and virtual training to help you learn new things and keep you sharp.
30th Sep, 2019