Were looking for an Intern Graphic Designer to work with us at Planet Beyond. He/she must be able to:
* Create visual concepts by using computer soft wares to communicate ideas that inspire, inform and motivate audiences.
* Design 2D elements for product illustrations, company logos, website projects and UI kits via Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
The following capabilities will also be appreciated:
* Operate a DSLR and post-process images in Adobe Lightroom
* Flash animations, able to use Adobe Flash and Adobe Bridge to animate 2D assets for GIFs, stickers, banners etc.
* Operate Adobe Premiere Pro; being able to edit videos, clip footage, adjust metadata, remove errors, blend audio and video and render final product
* Skilled in After Effects, able to improve aesthetics by adding transitions, image stabilization, visual effects, motion typography, 2D/3D motion, editing Chroma etc.
The ideal candidate should possess the following traits:
* Methodical, orderly and detail-orientated
* Open to questions, discussions and critical analysis by colleagues
* Creative thinker; able to surpass expectations with minimum supervision
* Perfectionist, with a habit to revise his/her work for continual improvement
* Self-motivated, with a can-do attitude
28th Feb, 2018