At Chishm we are working primarily to improve education in the disadvantaged youth of Pakistan. There are various pilot projects initiated by our NGO which aim to enhance outreach of education and refine teaching quality in the underprivileged communities.
Since growth in todays time is inconcievable without an online presence, we plan to create our own website. For this initiative of ours we need a support of a dynamic and motivated student who would like to join our team as web development intern with an intention to continue working part time for atleast one year. The internship and the part time support shall be performed remotely/work-from-home and will be compensated in a form of stipend.
1. Analyse teams web requirements
2. Propose a suitable web development platform
3. Create a prototype based on teams input
4. Test the prototype and make improvements
5. Upload it on the server
6. Maintain the content for a duration of one year (part time support for minimum one year)
1. You should be a student enrolled at a university and pursuing an IT related degree
2. You should have hands-on experience of web development
3. You should have your own PC with relevant development tools
Start date: ASAP
Location: Work from home
Apply and become a part of a project that furthers your career while contributing to society!
30th Aug, 2018