Applications are invited to Apply for the Faysal Bank MTO 2019. Faysal Bank Management Trainee Program 2019 is Back. Students From all over Pakistan are eligible to Apply. Fresh Graduates with NO Experience. There is NO Experience Required for the Faysal Bank Jobs 2019.
This is a Full Time/Permanent Job. The Salary will be 30,000+. The Candidates will be placed in their respective cities. Both Male & Female Students from all over Pakistan can Apply with 16 Years of education in any discipline from all local/international universities recognized by HEC.
Itâs Clearly Written that Candidates with Minimum 16 Years of Education or Bachelors Degree in Any Discipline can apply. Again, I repeat Bachelors Degree in Any Discipline can apply for the Faysal Bank Jobs 2019 for Management Trainee Program.
Become a part of the Management Trainee Program of Faysal Bank Limited and experience an agile transformation journey. This program has exciting features such as:
– Classroom Training
– Structured Cross Functional Job Rotation Plan
– Mentorship from Senior Leaders
– Competitive Compensation
– Fast Track Career Progression
– Total Position: The Number of positions is 35+
– Job Location: Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Multan
– Minimum Education: Minimum Education should be a Bachelors Degree. 16 years of education in any discipline
– Career Level: Entry Level. The Minimum Experience is Not required. They are hiring Fresh Students.
– Fresh graduate or up to six months of experience with 16 years of education in any discipline from all local/international universities recognized by HEC.
– Excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ambition to learn and grow.
– Only those candidates should apply who are fulfilling the criteria.
– Faysal Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
– After submitting your application, please check your email inbox to attempt an online assessment. Please follow the instructions mentioned in the email and on assessment pages. Your application will only be completed once you successfully submit the online assessment.
28th Feb, 2019