We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated female Marketing Intern to join our growing marketing department. If youâre an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in social media and content marketing, then we want to work with you. Your work will include handling E-commerce orders, monitoring social platforms with marketing agency, and conducting market analysis.
In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should have excellent multitasking and organizational abilities. The successful candidate will also have in-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and social media platforms.
– Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
– Assist with daily E-Commerce duties.
– Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
– Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
– Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
– Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
– Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
– Current enrollment in an undergraduate course for Marketing, Communications or similar field.
– Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms.
– Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Must have a passion for marketing.
– Outstanding multitasking abilities.
Working Hours: 12PM – 5PM
15th Oct, 2019