Mobile Developer having 1 to 2 years of experience in managing and developing iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod) Native & Android apps is required. Candidate should have:
• Experience of large scale business application development.
• Must be familiar with iOS design patterns and coding conventions as well as App Store Review Guidelines and Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines.
• Have knowledge of PlayStore and it’s requirements.
• Should possess deep knowledge of low level data security in iOS / Android apps, networking, local data caching and mutli-tasking on iOS / Android.
• Have experience working with commonly used 3rd party libraries and services.
• Have working knowledge of implementing OOP concepts for large scale projects.
• Experience in working with web services (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML etc.) should be able to work individually and in teams.
• Can understand requirements and clearly communicates their inputs. Interface Protocols & Standards understanding i.e. WSDL, JSON, SOAP Operating Systems iOS, Cocoa Touch Processes Design Patterns, Object Oriented Software, Software Design, iPhone Application Development and latest Android OS.
Programming Languages TeX, OWL, Objective-C, JavaInterface Protocols & Standards JSON, Web Services, SOAP
Operating Systems Mac OSX, iOS, Android
Processes OOP, Design Patterns, Software Design
10th Aug, 2016