National University of Singapore (NUS) Enterprise is hosting a summer program that aims to provide talented students with an exciting educational experience. Participants will get an opportunity to interact with local students in a multi-cultural and cosmopolitan environment, understand how public policies are formulated and most importantly, gain important insights on business practices and entrepreneurship development in Singapore.
Key Features of the Program
- Lectures/workshops/seminars conducted by the NUS faculty and faculty from other universities as well as government officials, business leaders and professionals.
- A comprehensive curriculum covering the following topics:
- People, Politics and Culture of Singapore
- From Third World to First: Economic Development of Singapore
- Public and Private Enterprise Development in Singapore
- Entrepreneurship Growth and Strategy in Singapore
- Entrepreneurial Venture Creation: From Idea to Business Plan
- Social Entrepreneurship in Asia
- Site visits to selected government departments, statutory boards, companies and start-ups in Singapore.
- Dialogue sessions with business leaders and entrepreneurs.
- Visits to cultural and heritage sites in Singapore.
Eligibility Criteria :
Every applicant must fulfill the following conditions to be considered eligible to participate in the selection process for the NUS Enterprise Summer 2015 Program:
- Be a citizen of Pakistan
- Have a passport that has six months validity from the program commencement date
- Be currently enrolled in a bachelors program at a Pakistani higher education institution as a full-time student in good standing with a CGPA of at least 3.0 at the time of application
- Have at least one more year of their undergraduate education remaining at the time of enrollment.
- Have sound English comprehension and communication skills.
29th Apr, 2015
How to Apply:
To apply and view details, login to your account or register here.
Tag your friends below for this job: