This position is responsible to provide assistance to Team Lead/Supervisor for Forms and Reports Development of Oracle Application.
- Coordinate and provide support in Analysis and Design for new projects of Oracle Development.
- Responsible for the development and documentation of the projects assigned from design till execution.
- Responsible for Matrix Report Development and Analysis efficiently.
- Responsible to monitor day to day problems aroused in EBS and resolve on run time.
- Responsible for Extensive Data Fetching Ability and Query Writing.
- Design and develop user Interfaces according to the user requirements.
- Write programming code in oracle (Forms and Reports) to develop various features and functionality.
- Work closely with functional end users, Infrastructure and development team to support implemented Oracle
- Applications, Development Tools and 3rd party solutions
- Oracle Report & Form Development 6i and 10g, XML Reports & BI Publisher
- Any other task assigned by Supervisor / Manager IT/ CIO
- Quality assurance of forms and reports development
- Optimization of all Forms & Reports
Competencies: Team Building, Managing Resources, Personal Accountability, Drive for Results, Thoroughness
Experience: 3 – 5 Years.
Qualification Required: Bachelor/Master degree. OCP (Development Track) would be a plus.
30th Jun, 2015
How to Apply:
To apply and view details, login to your account or register here.
Tag your friends below for this job: