At Chishm we are working primarily to improve education in the disadvantaged youth of Pakistan. There are various pilot projects initiated by our NGO which aim to enhance outreach of education and refine teaching quality in the underprivileged communities. Our management is currently focussing on developing the core programs and is searching for a young dynamic internee who could assist us project them on social media and gain some attention. The internship shall be performed remotely/work-from-home.
1. Analyse teams programs
2. Propose a suitable social media platform
3. Creating engaging text, image and video content
4. Designing posts to sustain readers curiosity and creating buzz around new products
1. You should be a student enrolled at a university and pursuing a related degree
2. You should have hands-on experience on media and graphic tools
3. You should have your own PC with relevant development tools
Start date: ASAP
Location: Work from home Apply and become a part of a project that furthers your career while contributing to society!
28th Feb, 2019