Responsible for the development of new soft wares from the scratch i.e. requirements analysis, development and implementation
Responsible to supervise the IS development team to ensure software maintenance of the implemented soft wares.
Business Requirement Analysis
- Analyze and convert business requirements into technical solutions
- Monitor the process of Requirement gathering and analysis of new software.
Development and implementation of softwares:
- Development /implementations of new software (System sand databases)
- Deployment of new software.
Maintenance of Software’s:
- Maintenance and support of new software.
- Optimization and performance improvement.
Developing Dot Net applications
- Application development using Dot Net, Oracle and Crystal Reports
Facilitates and training
- Facilitates and train other team members
- Provide solutions to problems faced by development team.
Conduct requirements analysis
- Requirement gathering and analysis of new software.
- Preparation and implementation of best algorithms.
New Software Developments
- Conversion of business requirements into technical solutions
- New software developments
- Maintenance of existing soft wares
- Support for existing soft wares
Bachelors/ Masters degree in computer sciences / IT
1 – 3 years experience in software development.
30th Apr, 2016
How to Apply:
To apply and view details, login to your account or register here.
Tag your friends below for this job: