Looking for a IT Engineer / Software Engineer for Cinepax.
- Oracle 9i and 10g.
- Programming (VB, C++, etc.).
- SharePoint 2010 and later.
- Java Scripting.
- MS Office 2007, 2010 and 2013 most notably Outlook 2010 and 2013.
- Troubleshooting IT related problems from in-house software to hardware, such as Laptops, PCs and Printers.
- Basic networking skills (LAN, WIFI Routers, Access Points, etc.).
- SQL Server maintenance & replication and backup on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Customized forms / intranet / internet portals creation as per Company needs.
- Local intranet / IT helpdesk Software creation and deployment.
- Backup of servers/databases on weekly, monthly basis replication of databases and servers.
- Someone who will take ownership and stay with it until full resolution has been tested and verified.
- Takes ownership and follows up.
- Self-motivated and pro-active approach.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written English, excellent interpersonal speaking and listening skills.
A person should be more towards programming, database scripting and development side rather than networking and technical support. But knowledge of resolving technical issues is mandatory too.
23rd Aug, 2015
How to Apply:
To apply and view details, login to your account or register here.
Tag your friends below for this job: