- Develop strong analysis for gathering system requirements and understanding of customer needs
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents
- Develop software as per requirements and specifications gathered from customer interaction
- Write efficient software code for optimal use of system resources
- Strongly follow programming standards and processes
- Investigate, analyze and document reported errors
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects
- Develop software system and carryout technical documentation
- Deliver projects on-time and to specification with optimal level of quality
- Assist the team leader in software development for internal and external design specification
- Assist with design, coding, unit and integration testing, debugging and documentation of programs
- Support and assist the Development Team Lead in requirements definition
- Acquire new skills in various programming languages and development environments
- Other duties as assigned by Manager/Team Lead
- Proven Experience in Microsoft .NET technologies using C#/VB.Net/ ASP .Net
- Good knowledge of SQL Server Database
- Strong object oriented design skills.
- Highly self motivated and directed, with keen attention to details.
- Proven problem-solving abilities.
- Able to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience of working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Familiarity with Windows environment
No of Positions: 3
Min. Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
17th Jul, 2016
How to Apply:
To apply and view details, login to your account or register here.
Tag your friends below for this job: