- Designing and creating engineering specifications for software programs and applications.
- Working with quality assurance to develop software test plans.
- Site maintenance, identification of necessary enhancements, graphic updates, and development of new sections as appropriate.
- Perform updates, and creative work in collaboration with the existing graphic design team.
- Suggesting & Designing prototypes, and proofs-of-concept.
- Set and enforce standards that ensure site accessibility for all users.
- Conduct research into current and emerging web technologies and issues in support of web development efforts.
- Using PHP, need to develop and maintain new sites and applications for clients.
- Work closely with the team to build and create new sites
- Rapidly implement features, fix bugs and solve production problems.
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Attention to details
- Experience of Agile Development
- Fast Learner
- Able to handle work pressure
- Technology Lover
- Problem Solving Ability
- Time Management
- Minimum Education: Bachelors
- Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchDB, Hadoop etc
- Strong command on MVC design pattern and PHP Frameworks like Laravel, CodeIgniter, Zend etc
- Knowledge of working with table-less HTML5 layouts
- Must be a good database engineer, who is able to develop complex queries
- Excellent knowledge of web applications like CMS, eCommerce and Blog
- Excellent understanding of site development, application layouts and portals
- Strong working knowledge of parsing XML and JSON documents
- Should have knowledge and experience of Agile Development
- Hands-on experience on TDD
- Must be a technology lover
- Minimum 2 year of hands-on experience
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Strong command over English language (Spoken and Written)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Overtime compensation
- 5 days work schedule
- Annual leaves
- Casual leaves
- In-house training programs
- Annual Review
- Recreational activities
- Pick & Drop Transportation Facility
17th Jul, 2016
How to Apply:
To apply and view details, login to your account or register here.
Tag your friends below for this job: