Codup is a growing software company with an international clientele. We focus primarily on web and mobile technologies to solve complex problems for our growing client base every day. Clients include small brick and mortar companies in the US to disrupting web products and platforms delivered on the SaaS model to complex solutions developed on WordPress. Ecommerce enabling technology and integrations are a major portion of our portfolio; with Woo Commerce being the preferred platform.
Now Hiring SQA Engineer:
- Discussing and understanding the scope of web development projects in coordination with the development team and Project Manager, Business Team and possibly, Client.
- Defining test cases to be tested against after for each module/sprint of development, completing those tests and reporting back to project manager and development team with bug reports.
- Helping developers in determining relevant unit tests.
- The ability to run automated tests will be a major plus but not required.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Some knowledge of web technologies like PHP, HTML, CSS, WordPress, MySQL, Jquery, etc
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Ability to understand project scope and create test cases and unit tests.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
Salary UPTO Rs. 120K with BONUSES, PAID OVERTIME &
- TRAINING WORKSHOPS
- SAT/SUN CLOSED
- WORK TIMINGS
- 09:00AM TO 06:00 PM
26th Jun, 2016
How to Apply:
To apply and view details, login to your account or register here.
Tag your friends below for this job: