- Execute test cases for business applications
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and the role of testing within the SDLC.
- Knowledge of QA theory and methodology.
- Prepare and execute Test Plan, Test Scenarios and Test Cases as per user and business requirements.
- Perform Software Testing (Smoke, Functional, Integration, Regression, GUI Testing and Cross Browser Compatibility Testing)
- Expertise in exploratory testing, able to test a product in the absence of requirements and derive requirements from test results.
- Bug reporting and bug fixing verification.
- Familiar with Software Bug Reporting tools.
- Actively test assigned areas of the applications
- Knowledge of Oracle, PLSQL or databases is a plus
- Work with other teams as required to identify and report defects.
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to organize work efficiently across multiple projects and responsibilities
- Works well under pressure to meet due dates
- Able to work with no or minimal supervision and willing to take the initiative
- To create Application Process Documents as per task assigned.
Experience: 1-2 years
21st Feb, 2016
How to Apply:
To apply and view details, login to your account or register here.
Tag your friends below for this job: