Who are we looking for?
● Minimum academic qualifications: BBA/BS
● Exposure to UX development processes and tools, with an understanding of current best practices
● Core responsibility is to design UX patterns that will be used throughout the Daraz website.
● Building and maintaining Daraz’s pattern library.
● Leading the design of pages for campaigns.
● Mentoring and guiding Junior web developers to enhance their skills ● Main technical point of contact for implementing new front-end features.
Additional Job Requirement
● Good design sense
● Scalable approach – Builds new patterns in a way that makes them re-usable
● Good command of english – Ability to correct spelling and content errors
● Basic photoshop proficiency – For minor image edits
What we offer
● A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
● The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
● An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
● The chance to work in a fast-moving, challenging but informal work environment with major international projects
● Opportunity for real career advancement in high worldwide visibility project. Daraz is the most popular english language website in Pakistan with over 8 million monthly visitors.
15th May, 2017