The Zong 4G Graduate Trainee Programme is the flagship talent development programme of CMPak Zong which has been exclusively designed for fresh graduates aspiring to become leaders in the telecommunication industry. Since its inception in 2013, the Zong 4G Graduate Trainee Programme has helped fast track the careers of some of the brightest young minds in the industry, by nurturing them into becoming the frontrunners in their respective fields!
Fresh Graduates are hired as Graduate Trainee Officers through a rigorous assessment process, following which they are further developed with the help of a tailor-made GTO Development Plan (GDP). The GDP comprises of an intensive advancement scheme of 18 months which includes classroom training, on-the-job training, coaching, mentoring and job rotation to different departments. This plan helps GTOs get acquainted with the culture of Zong, get involved with different departments to deepen their understanding of the industry as well as gain first-hand knowledge and training on the telecom industry.
Areas of Interest:
– Commercial (Sales & Marketing)
– Information Technology
– Age: maximum 26 years (at the time of hiring).
– Education: Fresh Graduates with the following degrees are eligible to apply: BBA/MBA, Bachelors/Masters of – Engineering (Telecom/Electrical/Electronics), Bachelors/Masters of Information Technology or equivalent.
– Score/CGPA: Minimum 2.5 CGPA or 70% Marks required.
– Work Experience: Not more than 01 year.
06th May, 2018